Vaudreuil - Soulanges - Huntingdon
Forecasts issued by Environment and Climate Change Canada
at 05h00 EDT Monday 16 May 2022.
- TODAY :
- A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon with showers. Risk of thunderstorms late this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 24. Humidex 28. UV index 6 or high.
- TONIGHT :
- Rain. Risk of thunderstorms this evening. Amount 30 to 40 mm. Wind becoming west 30 km/h gusting to 50 after midnight. Low 12.
- TUESDAY :
- Periods of rain ending late in the afternoon then cloudy. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 60. High 16. UV index 2 or low.
- TUESDAY NIGHT :
- Clearing. Low plus 3.
- WEDNESDAY :
- Sunny. High 19.
- WEDNESDAY NIGHT :
- Clear. Low plus 4.
- THURSDAY :
- A mix of sun and cloud. High 22.
- THURSDAY NIGHT :
- Clear. Low 13.
- FRIDAY :
- A mix of sun and cloud. High 28.
- FRIDAY NIGHT :
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 16.
- SATURDAY :
- Cloudy. High 23.
- SATURDAY NIGHT :
- Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 11.
- SUNDAY :
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 18.