Public forecasts / Environment and Climate Change Canada
Forecasts issued at 05h00 EDT Friday 27 May 2022.
- TODAY :
- Showers. Risk of thunderstorms this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High 23. Humidex 28. UV index 4 or moderate.
- TONIGHT :
- Showers. Risk of thunderstorms this evening. Amount 10 mm. Low 16.
- SATURDAY :
- Showers ending in the afternoon then clearing. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 20. UV index 7 or high.
- SATURDAY NIGHT :
- Clear. Low 9.
- SUNDAY :
- Sunny. High 22.
- SUNDAY NIGHT :
- Clear. Low 11.
- MONDAY :
- Sunny. High 24.
- MONDAY NIGHT :
- Clear. Low plus 5.
- TUESDAY :
- A mix of sun and cloud. High 19.
- TUESDAY NIGHT :
- Cloudy periods. Low 8.
- WEDNESDAY :
- A mix of sun and cloud. High 23.
- WEDNESDAY NIGHT :
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 11.
- THURSDAY :
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 23.
Averages (1981-2010) for the period : Low 8. High 21.
Sunrise: 04h59 / Sunset: 20h22
Records for Friday 27 May 2022
- Maximal Temperature period 1995-2021 : 32.2 C in 2020
- Minimal Temperature period 1995-2021 : -2.3 C in 1996
- Rainfall : mm in
- Snowfall : cm in
- Precipitation : 30.0 mm in 2011
- Snow on Ground : cm in
Forecast bulletins archive