Public forecasts / Environment and Climate Change Canada
Forecasts issued at 15h45 EDT Friday 20 May 2022.
- TONIGHT :
- Mainly cloudy. Showers beginning near midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm overnight. Amount 5 mm. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 18.
- SATURDAY :
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 22. Humidex 26. UV index 5 or moderate.
- SATURDAY NIGHT :
- Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening. Showers beginning late in the evening. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Low 13.
- SUNDAY :
- Rain. High 16.
- SUNDAY NIGHT :
- Clear. Low plus 3.
- MONDAY :
- Sunny. High 18.
- MONDAY NIGHT :
- Clear. Low plus 2.
- TUESDAY :
- A mix of sun and cloud. High 20.
- TUESDAY NIGHT :
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 7.
- WEDNESDAY :
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 18.
- WEDNESDAY NIGHT :
- Periods of rain. Low 10.
- THURSDAY :
- Periods of rain. High 18.
Averages (1981-2010) for the period : Low 6. High 20.
Sunrise: 05h22 / Sunset: 20h31
Records for Saturday 21 May 2022
- Maximal Temperature period - : C in
- Minimal Temperature period - : C in
- Rainfall : mm in
- Snowfall : cm in
- Precipitation : mm in
- Snow on Ground : cm in
Forecast bulletins archive